Password Reset Tool
We have redesigned our password reset tool to be easier to use! The new tool allows you to:
- Change your password from anywhere
- Reset your password if you’ve forgotten it
- (NEW) Unlock your account if it becomes locked
- After unlocking your account you will need to reset your password
In order to gain access to the new features, you will need to re-register with the system:
- Visit https://mypassword.usj.edu
- Log in with your USJ username and password (leave “log on to:” as STJOSEPH)
- Click the Enrollment tab
- Answer the two supplied questions and enter two more of your own
You must enroll and supply answers to 4 questions in order to be able to reset your password or unlock your account in the future.
We hope this tool is easier to use and improves upon what was provided last year.
NEW!! MyUSJ Login Procedure
The Office of Information Technology has been working to try to reduce the number of usernames and passwords you need to remember. Last summer we transitioned Blackboard to use your USJ email address and password to login. This summer we’ve been working to make the same change with myUSJ. One less password for you to remember makes life a little less complicated on campus!
Beginning on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016 your password to log into myUSJ will be the same as your email password. Your username will remain the same (your USJ email address).
If you login to MyUSJ with something other than a USJ email address, you will continue to login with your existing credentials (until you receive a MyUSJ email address.) This change only impacts those who login using their USJ email address as their User Name.
If you experience any issues with these changes, please contact the Helpdesk at 860-231-5310 or email@example.com.