If you are interested in living on-campus in the Residence Halls for the 2014-2015 academic year, please attend the mandatory information meeting on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. in the McGovern Dining Hall.
Room Selection will take place on Friday April 11, 2014 from 3:00 – 6:30 p.m. in the McGovern Lounge.
- All current residential students will be assigned a lottery number and time slot to attend Room Selection based on their credit hours (FR, SO, JR, SR, GR). RAs will post these Lottery Lists in the Residence Halls.
- All current commuter students who would like to live on campus for the 2014-2015 academic may attend the end of Room Selection to submit their application and select a room.
- The non-fundable $250 room deposit must be paid either online at www.usj.edu/payonline or to the Cashier's Office before Room Selection.
- Students must bring their completed 2014-2015 Housing Application with them to Room Selection.
- If a student cannot attend Room Selection for any reason, they may fill out a Room Proxy form so that a friend may go in their place.