If you are interested
in living on-campus in the Residence Halls for the 2014-2015 academic year,
please attend the
information meeting on
Wednesday March 5, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. in the McGovern Dining Hall.
Room Selection will take
place on Friday April 11, 2014 from 3:00 – 6:30 p.m. in the McGovern Lounge.
- All current residential students will be assigned a
lottery number and time slot to attend Room Selection based on their credit
hours (FR, SO, JR, SR, GR). RAs will post these Lottery Lists in the Residence
- All current commuter students who would like to live on
campus for the 2014-2015 academic may attend the end of Room Selection to submit
their application and select a room.
- $250 room deposit must be paid to the Cashier's Office
before Room Selection.
- Students must bring their completed 2014-2015 Housing
Application with them to Room Selection.
- If a student cannot attend Room Selection for any reason,
they may fill out a Room Proxy form so that a friend may go in their place.