Password Reset Tool
The password reset tool allows you to:
- Change your password from anywhere
- Reset your password if you’ve forgotten it
- Unlock your account if it becomes locked
- After unlocking your account you will need to reset your password
In order to gain access to the new features, you will need to register with the system:
- Visit https://mypassword.usj.edu
- Log in with your USJ username and password (leave “log on to:” as STJOSEPH)
- Click the Enrollment tab
- Answer the two supplied questions and enter two more of your own
You must enroll and supply answers to 4 questions in order to be able to reset your password or unlock your account in the future.
If you experience any issues with these changes, please contact the Helpdesk at 860-231-5310 or [email protected].